How to Register For YMCA Programs Online
From the Home page of CountrysideYMCA.org click on the tab program registration .
Once you have entered the Program Registration area you will see::
· Aquatic Special Classes
· Fitness & Cycle Classes
· Progressive Swim Lessons
· Arts & Education Classes
· Aquatic Exercise & Fitness
· Gymnastic Classes
· Special Events
· All Summer Camps
· Adult Sports
· High Adventure Programs
· Youth Sports
· you have the option of choosing “Search for Program”. This option will allow you to search by AGE or look for a specific word in the title of the program…you may fill in all criteria or just fill in one blank, such as just AGE to find all programs available and suitable for that age.
Once you have selected all of your criteria whether you used the “Category” Selections or “Search for Program”, you will see a list of programs with the following info:
· a brief description of the program (slide your mouse over the brief description to see if a more detailed description exists)
· the acceptable age range
· the fee for a Member and Non-Member
· the dates that the program begins and ends
· the day(s) the class is held
· how many slots still remain open
· if there are no slots available the number of people on the waiting list
· last but not least the orange block with “register” is the button you click to register for that class.
Once you click on the orange button register your login screen will appear. To login for the first time, you should have your membership card in front of you. Only members over the age of 18 will be allowed to login…
Picture of Front of Countryside YMCA Membership Card:
· You must type in your last name, first name and your password as described above. Your name & password will have to match what our database holds, so if your name is Stephen and we have you in our database as Steve, it will not allow you to login. Your membership ID card has your name printed exactly the same as we have in our database.
Once you have selected the program you want to register for you must enter your credit card information.
· “Add to Cart” it will total the programs and allow you to “continue” adding on more programs
· REGISTER to complete the registration process
· Rosters to see what your registration history is so far
· Delete the program you just registered for
· Back or Logoff to stop registration completely.
· If you choose Add to Cart and then continue you can Back up and choose another member on your membership to register…so register the whole family in one shopping trip…you will not have to login or enter your credit card information more than once a trip.
Once you are sure that you want to register for all the programs selected:
· Click on REGISTER, you will complete the registration process and receive a confirmation on your screen for printing and you can choose to have it emailed to you for future reference. Your credit card will be charged the Total that appears on the confirmation receipt.
· Your registration will immediately update to our database at the Front Desk computers and be logged for the day. If you need to make any changes after you have confirmed your registration you will have to contact the YMCA to make the changes for you.
· If you have a balance due on a camp registration you will be able to make that payment online by choosing ‘rosters’ which will show any outstanding amounts due to the YMCA.